Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Organic

What do you think of when you hear the word organic?

Shape? Color? Texture? Food?

I typically think of vegetables - those that I've grown, still warm from the sun, and freshly picked. I think of weathered wood and nubby fabric.  I think of earthy colors like warm browns, muted greens, and creamy whites.

Fresh picked leeks
Fresh picked leeks



How about you?  What do you think of when you hear the word "Organic"?

Cherry Tomatoes
Cherry Tomatoes




Fresh Leek Collection
Fresh Leek Collection


Have an awesome day (and eat your veggies!)

Be Wonderfully Odd!





5 comments:

  1. These are amazing, Sheila! I love the roots on the green onions - what a shot! well, all your shots are amazing and I love the last collage especially.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Barb - love the images of the leeks. Who'd have thought they could be so photogenic?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful organic veggies! I love the focus and textures in the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful collection, Sheila, perfectly organic !Gorgeous captures !Sylvia

    ReplyDelete