Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Woodland Bridges

I snapped this phone last weekend while on a hike in a park not far from my home.

We had just crossed over a simple plank bridge that spans a small creek, and I turned around to see all of these fallen trees creating new "bridges" over the creek.  The sun was high in the sky, lighting up the open space with a warm glow.




Woodland Bridges
Woodland Bridges


I'm joining App Happy Wednesday today.  The process for this photo was pretty simple - I used the basic Camera App to take the photo and processed it in Snapseed.  I used the light leaks feature in Snapseed to add a little more warmth to the sun and to darken the edges.

Keeping With The Times




Have a great day!

Be Wonderfully Odd!





3 comments:

  1. What an absolutely gorgeous moment you captured and I love the edit - wonderful vignette effect! Thank you so much for joining in with "app" happy wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the retrolux filters! Looks like a great place for a walk to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! And the edit is just perfect- love it!

    ReplyDelete