Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Dancing Lady

I'm joining App Happy Wednesday today!

This dancing lady statue and fountain is so pretty.  It sits in the middle of our local conservatory - surrounded by beautiful palms and delicate ferns.




I processed this image in VSCOcam to desaturate the colors and increase contrast.  And then into PicTapGo to fade the shadows and increase brightness a bit.
Keeping With The Times
Here is the original image:




I hope that your Wednesday is wonderful!

Be Wonderfully Odd!





2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Sheila! You've created the perfect mood. And welcome to 'App Happy'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You created a soft vintage feel to this image - so pretty - it reminds me of an old postcard. I'm so happy to see you at "app" happy wednesday! thank you for joining in, Sheila!

    ReplyDelete