Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Natures Drama

I love the lines and drama of this palm leaf.

The folds of this leaf narrow and lead down into the thorn-like center.  The rich and lush green color of the palm is amazing.

Palm
Palm

I'm joining App Happy Wednesday today.

Keeping With The Times
I put the above palm image into the Noir app to desaturate the colors a bit and to highlight the lighting in the center.

Palm processed in Noir
Palm processed in Noir

Next I combined both images in the Diana app - so much fun to see the effects of the different filters in the Diana app.

I selected just six of them to show here - I saved more than a dozen versions!

Palm processed in the Diana app
Palm processed in the Diana app

I hope that you have a great day!

Be Wonderfully Odd!




5 comments:

  1. Wow! what a stunning shot to begin with! Wonderful edits - I especially like the effect you achieved in Noir. Thank you so much for linking up today, Sheila!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each one of these is spectacular in its own right! Just beautiful. What a great abstract.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh love! First, great perspective! I love your Noir version. My fave of the others are the first and fourth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun image to play with, Sheila! I enjoyed visiting you today. Your images are lovely. I love arboretums and visit whenever I have the chance. Those walkways and benches are inviting. Thank you for stopping by my blog, have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun series and I love all of the effects on this.

    ReplyDelete