Friday, August 2, 2013

Finding Mini Landscapes

I've been on the lookout for mini landscapes lately.  I am joining Friday Finds today and sharing a tiny landscape that I found yesterday.

This delicate low growing plant has small, beautiful pink flowers and is so often overlooked.

Mini Landscape 
Mini Landscape





I've been happily beading this week - working with different color combinations, selecting beads, and drawing designs.  I'll have two new necklaces to add to the shop early next week.

Have a great day!

Be wonderfully odd!






I've noticed our first signs of fall - the color of leaves are just starting to turn!


1 comment:

  1. I thought I was seeing things when I spotted a few colored leaves across the street. Then when I came home my driveway was littered with acorns. It's only August........way too early for this.

    ReplyDelete