Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Farmer’s Market Flowers

I love all of the beautiful flowers that I find at the farmer’s market these days – I just cannot resist the bundles of bright yellow sunflowers, purple strawflowers, and huge dahlias. 

There is something so homey about having a vase of fresh flowers sitting on my dining room table – simple happiness :)

I’m joining Texture Tuesday with a photo of a lovely white
dahlia.

White Dahlia 
White Dahlia


I used three layers of Kim Klassen’s Traverse texture on this photo.

Enjoy your day,

Be wonderfully odd!


5 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I am new to textures and am really enjoying creating with my photography. I like to use a few layers as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love dahlias! I was going to plant some bulbs this year but didn't get that done, but NEXT year! Gorgeous image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dahlias are a majestic flower and last so nicely. These are really gorgeous, love your processing! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! The texture edit is beautiful, with the brush and the quotation. This is a very pleasing photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty! I like the purple along the edge and the word art!

    ReplyDelete