Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Happy Wednesday

I'm loving this sweet (and wonky) antique blue medicine bottle - it is becoming one of my favorites.
I love the color of the glass and the silvery gray patina that clings to the outside of the bottle (you can just barely make it out in the image below).

Blue Bottle and Red Roses
Blue Bottle and Red Roses


I'm joining App Happy Wednesday today - I snapped this picture from above in Camera+ App and then moved it into the PicTapGo App and added filters to warm up the image and to fade the shadows.  That was all!




Check out the "app" happy wednesday button to see more images and helpful hints.




Have an awesome day!
Be Wonderfully Odd!





4 comments:

  1. Beautifully done, Sheila! Camera+ is amazing - it does take incredible photos. Your edits are gorgeous as usual! Thanks so much for linking up today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! I love blue bottles too. Sets off the brown nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheila,Your photo is so poetic and beautiful ~ the medico bottle and the material gives a lovely touch of vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow- this is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete