Thursday, January 8, 2015

Choosing a Word of the Year

Instead of making a list of New Year’s resolutions each year, I choose a single word to guide my year.

Too often my list of resolutions were lost and forgotten by March.  A single word is easy to remember, effortless to incorporate into a busy life, and can be a very positive way to make changes that you would like to see in your life.

Center is my word for 2015 - knowing and understanding my center will help me make choices that affect my heart, my family, my home, my body; spending time with people that bring me joy, a home that is uncluttered and peaceful, exercising and eating healthful foods that strengthen my body, and creating art that fills my heart and soul with happiness.

Center
Center


Do you have a word for 2015?  Finding your word can be a daunting task – once you find it, you will know that it is the right word for you, at this time in your life.

This year I was fortunate to stumble across Susannah Conway’s blog and discover her mini-course Find Your Word.  If you are having trouble finding your word or have never selected a single word for the year – check it out.





Hope your day is awesome!
Be Wonderfully Odd!





1 comment: