Wednesday, January 21, 2015

A Rose is a Rose . . .

Playing along with App Happy Wednesday today!  I processed this rose image in the Mextures app (I used 4+ layers but didn't think to write them all down!).

Rose - Mextures App
Rose - Mextures App


While I was playing around in Mextures I noticed a "Formulas" button - honesty it's probably been there the whole time, but I just noticed it today!
So I processed the same image using one of the Winter formulas called "White Walkers" (making a few adjustments to some of the layers).

Rose - Mextures Winter-White Walkers 
Rose - Mextures Winter-White Walkers

And one more!  This time using one of the Black&White formulas called Mascarade.

Rose - Mextures B&W Mascarade
Rose - Mextures B&W Mascarade


So many possibilities with this app!



Have an awesome day!
Be Wonderfully Odd!




5 comments:

  1. Fun edits Sheila ! I like them all !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, so many possibilities. Did you notice that you could save YOUR formula? I've saved tons, that way I can go and check what the layers are if I need to later. Love that black and white. I hadn't tried any of their black and white formulas, must do that. You can also go turn off some of the formulas layers and add more if you wish too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful edits, each one! Mextures is a wonderful app, the premixed layers can give real nice effects ~ your black and white has a lovely, moody feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a beautiful rose to start with and your edits ... swoon ... I love Mextures! Thank you for linking up with "app" happy wednesday!

    ReplyDelete