Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Sweet Birds

I am forever fascinated with the birds that visit our feeders - I love watching their graceful flight from branch to feeder to birdbath and back again.  They seem so contented in their little dance.  Their visits are short, but frequent.  Maybe it's a odd sound, or a knowing that they've been here too long - somehow the entire flock knows to stop what they are doing to fly away together.  But soon, I know, that they will return.

I'm a day late with my Texture Tuesday post!

I used one layer of Kim Klassen's canvas magic and two layers of Kim's Lola texture on this photo.
I love to use Kim's Lola texture on bird photos because of the little musical notes in the corners - it seems so fitting!



 
I hope that you have an awesome day!

Be wonderfully odd!


5 comments:

  1. Lovely capture of the Goldfinches at the bird bath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! You have many wonderful photos in your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little song notes on Kim's texture too. This is a lovely image with such soft pretty browns. Thanks for stopping by my blog : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shot! (I never have much luck taking bird pictures. The birds always fly away just before I click the shutter!) The texture works so well, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely shot of the little birdsI'm going to have to look up canvas magic to see if I have itit looks lovely on this photoyou did a great job with the editingand so you know, I'm usually late every weekThanks for you visit to my blogand the lovely comment...

    ReplyDelete