Saturday, November 23, 2013

Beyond Beyond - Days 33 & 34

I'm playing catch-up with my class assignments for Kim Klassen's Beyond Beyond class.
One image is light and airy, while the other is dark and moody.

Day 34 - making a magic texture.  In Kim's Art of Texture class I made a coffee stain texture that I pressed paper towel into, the (unexpected) result was something that looked like snakeskin.  In Kim's Beyond Beyond class day 34 I turned this texture into a magic texture and layered it on top of her tea and macaroon image below.

The texture is only around the edges and I like how it softens the edges but keeps the image crisp.





Dark and moody

Day 33 - Earthy Processing.  I used Kim's Lighroom Darkday preset and her Waterfront21 texture on this image.




Have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness.... such lovely work....both edits are exceptional.... i love your 'magic touch'....beautiful... xo, Kim

    ReplyDelete