Friday, November 8, 2013

Friday Finds

I'm joining Kim Klassen's Friday FInds today!

I've just discovered this wonderful cookbook - Small Plates & Sweet Treats by Aran Goyoaga.  I'm not the only one to have discovered this book because it is sold out in every book store in my area!

This cookbook is beautifully written with amazing photography.  Even if you are not gluten-free you will be delighted by her collection of amazing recipes - Roasted Parsnip & Apple Soup, Chocolate Brioche Bread Pudding, and Roasted Pumpkin Ice Cream . . . yum, yum, yum . . .




I hope that you are having a great day!




1 comment:

  1. Isn't it so fun to find such a great cook book?! The front cover of images would make one buy the book - lol! Such tempting looking eats! Lovely photo Sheila. Enjoy finding a sweet treat to try out.

    ReplyDelete