Wednesday, February 25, 2015

"Painting"

I'm "painting" with phone apps again.  And I'm joining App Happy Wednesday too!
A
 few weeks ago I processed a picture of one of my face drawings (I love making faces!) through a painting app and I loved how it turned out.

This week I'm giving it a go again - and I think she is super cute!

Girl in swimsuit
Girl in swimsuit


I processed this drawing by taking a photo with my phone's basic Camera App and then using the Brushstroke App to make it look like a painting.  I used the W5 paint setting, the Duke paint pallet, and the orange colored canvas option.

Here are a couple of other versions using the Mextures App for a grungy look and the Waterlogue App for a soft and blurry water painting look.












Have an awesome day!
Be Wonderfully Odd!





2 comments:

  1. You are so talented ... your faces are beautiful and I love that you are editing them in apps - it really is fascinating to see. Thank you so much for linking up today, Sheila!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out great, Sheila, the colors are wonderful ... so special !Have a nice evening,Sylvia

    ReplyDelete