Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Spring Baby

Last winter I posted a picture of my favorite squirrel - I only notice her because she lost her tail sometime ago - click here to see her picture.

Yesterday I noticed two little baby squirrels sitting outside of her nest - peeking out over the edge. One of them crawled out and sat on a nearby branch.

So tiny - not much larger than the leaf.




The image above has two layers of Kim Klassen's "Isobel" texture.








I hope that you have a great day!

Be Wonderfully Odd!





9 comments:

  1. Wonderful captures, such a cute baby squirrels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet, I wonder if it is a sibling. Love your big old tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet squirrels and the processing is great. Such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a sweet story and capture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how cute! Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nature is wonderful. The squirrals are all around me, but I never see any baby ones. They have a nice home in your tree. Beaitiofully done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely nature shots so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think these little babies are so cute. We see them from time to time at our cabin. Nice shots.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so sweet! We used to have a white tail squirrel. It was always fun to watch him (or her) because we could always see that tail.

    ReplyDelete