Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Candy Cane

For me, the holidays always start with a package of candy canes.  I love how they look arranged in a glass bowl and how they taste stirred into a mug of hot chocolate.

Sweet, minty, and pretty.

I'm joining App Happy Wednesday with a picture of my holiday favorite!

Candy Cane
Candy Cane


I used the basic in phone camera app to snap this image.  Cropped and lightened in the Snapseed app and used the Mextures app to add a light leak, texture, and grunge.




Have a cheery day!
Be Wonderfully Odd!




3 comments:

  1. I love the softness of this, it really makes me want a candy cane! I got mine yesterday and must get around to incorporating them into the holiday decorating scheme. They're so great for holiday photos, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your last three posts, holiday heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great edit Sheila! I've never thought about using Mextures for soft pretty things. My eyes are open now.

    ReplyDelete