Friday, November 7, 2014

Pomegranate

I completely forgot about "App Happy Wednesday" - and here it is Friday already!

Pomegranate
Pomegranate


I took this picture with my DSLR camera (hope that's not cheating!) moved it to my phone and used phone apps to make the image.  I love the tiny seeds at the stem end of the pomegranate - and that pinky/red skin.

Taking Barb's lead, I used the Afterlight app to process the image - so many filters and possibilities.  I used both the Idaho and Howl filters on this image above.



I hope that you have an awesome weekend!

Be Wonderfully Odd!



1 comment:

  1. So cool! and there are no rules!! :) I love this macro and being able to see those seeds ... something I never would have noticed! I'm glad you liked my AfterLight tips - it's kind of a cool app ... and thank you so much for linking up to "app" happy wednesday, Sheila!

    ReplyDelete