Friday, April 11, 2014

A Ghost in the Photo Booth

This weeks Beyond Beyond class challenge is to create a strip of photos that look like those taken in a photo booth.

Coincidentally, I'd just finished reading the book Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children.  I picked up the book because I was intrigued by the surreal and ghostly images on the cover and inside the book. (There aren't any ghosts in the story - just peculiar characters).

Wouldn't it be cool if a photo booth captured a visiting ghost?

If it did maybe it would look like this.




I hope that you have a wonderful weekend!
Be Wonderfully Odd!





3 comments:

  1. Love the ghost very cool pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Will have to try this some day:) Will have to read that book someday too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheila - I have found my way here via S2F - I really love your photos and had to leave a comment in this post as I have also read Miss Peregrine - I loved that fantastic tale & have passed it on to anyone who will read it!

    ReplyDelete