Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The Watchers

I'm joining Texture Tuesday with a photo of this cute little squirrel.

He sat quietly, watching me, as I snapped his photo. He didn't run away - he just sat there posing for me until I was done, and then he slowing went back to work.



Then I turned around and spotted this mourning dove - high in the tree - watching the entire squirrel photo-shoot!   



The squirrel photo is textured with two layers of Kim's UncleClarence texture.

Have a great day!

Be wonderfully Odd!


2 comments:

  1. Oh Sheila, these are priceless, and so lovely! That texture works beautifully on the photos. Looks like a fun photo shoot and the morning dove is so quiet, until it flies off making that funny cooing noise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like the trees have eyes. Nice captures.

    ReplyDelete