Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Ahhh, autumn

The birds around here were very busy yesterday.  They ate nearly all of the seed from two full bird feeders.

The birds would swoop in and out of the trees, noisily take their turn at the feeder, and share the edge of the bird bath with one other.

Such activity, it was mesmerizing watching their play.

I captured this mourning dove perched on the edge of the bird bath.  I textured the photo with Kim Klassen’s Lola and SpilledInk textures.



Hope that you are having an awesome day!

Be wonderfully odd!


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful feel to your image, love the darkness, like it is early morning and the dove is waking up and wants a drinks. The leaves on the grass are just wonderful. Your jewelry is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty timeless image I love it. Thanks for visiting me today on my blog and leaving a lovely comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos - lovely blog! Enjoy your new digs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet of you to visit my blog and leave a lovely comment...and can I say I love your morning dove..so peaceful looking with the textures you chose...also, your jewelry piece is so beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  5. a spirit of simplicityOctober 27, 2013 at 3:07 AM

    We have 2 feeders on the porch and our birds do the same thing!! It's crazy how much they eat. http://aspiritofsimplicity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete