Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Sweet bird

I’m joining Texture Tuesday with a photo of a sweet bird.

It was a beautiful summer day and I was out taking pictures of our late summer blooms.  I looked up and spotted this cutie watching me as I worked.

She sat for the longest time and allowed me to take a bunch of photos of her.

I used two layers of Kim Klassen's Bestill texture on this image.  
I used two layers of Kim Klassen's Bestill texture on this image.


Can you see all of the bark shreds hanging off of the branch?  The squirrels have been busy nesting again.

Have a great day!

Be wonderfully odd!


5 comments:

  1. This is so lovely, Sheila!! Glad we found this blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those sweet spotted birds...beautiful capture!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn't happen often but don't you just love it when birds pose for us? So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo and the edit is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great. All that green and yellow. And then . . . the little brown bird on the brown branch. Lovely.Earl

    ReplyDelete